Psychiatrist – Child/Adolescent trained
Sign-on Bonus / Attractive Relocation
TriHealth Pediatricians treat 90,000 pediatric patients annually across 14 sites of care throughout Greater Cincinnati. We have one of the largest pediatric physician communities in the area with 75% of our 58 Pediatricians having trained at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center, ranked the third best pediatric facility in the nation and first in the state of Ohio.
As part of our Population Health initiative to improve access to behavioral treatments in the communities we serve, one important focus is integrating behavioral health into pediatric offices.
In order to achieve this, TriHealth is actively looking for an engaging, innovative Board-Certified Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist to serve in a consulting capacity for the build, implementation and leadership of this much needed model of psychiatric care.
In this new and rewarding position you will develop a comprehensive, Integrated Behavioral Health Program and:
- Be part of a dedicated clinical team that consists of Behavioral Health Consultants (Psychologists or LISWs), Care Managers, Navigators, dedicated APPs and Pediatricians. Population Health leaders will bring additional insight to the team.
- Develop care pathways and treatment protocols with Pediatricians to be used in the treatment of common pediatric psychiatric conditions.
- Educate pediatric providers on the Integrated Behavioral Health model of care, how to make specific psychiatric diagnoses and the use of psychotropic medications.
- Hold consultative sessions with Pediatricians to provide clinical guidance on issue management when needed in clinical practice. Sessions will occur Monday through Friday, between 8am and 5pm by phone, using Voalte and/or through chart review with communication in EPIC.
- Lead weekly meetings with Behavioral Health Consultants and Care Managers to review patient progress and recommend appropriate changes in treatment if/when needed.
- Follow patients with the Team to assure treatment response; may involve up to three face-to-face consultations with patients who are not responding before referring them back to their Pediatrician.
- Determine best practices, develop metrics and establish billing/coding practices in order to achieve financial sustainability.
TriHealth physicians enjoy robust compensation and a comprehensive Total Rewards benefits package along with progressive retirement and lifestyle/wellness offerings. You will be valued, and your skills and experience rewarded in our patient-focused, award-winning system of care.
Cincinnati is rich in culture, history and diversity and served by a busy international airport. You’ll find an inviting, affordable real estate market, an exceptional educational system and a vibrant arts and entertainment footprint, making it a great place to call home.
Melissa Jansing, TriHealth Lead Physician Recruiter
email@example.com / 859 653 1392